Brand Insect Frame UK
Imperial Moth Eacles Imperialis of Saturniidae family.
Origins: From Mexico to Canada and from the Rocky Montains to the Atlantic Coast. It has been recorded historically from New England and southern Canada, south to the Gulf of Mexico and west across the Great Plains. In modern times, its range has receded northward (where it was always an amazing discovery)
- Quality: A1
- Wingspan : 100-110mm
- Handmade Frame options:
- 25x25x5cm Hand made dark brown solid wood
- 25x25x5cm commercial fiberboard uniform white or black
- Our Solid wood displays are double Sealed for added protection museum quality: Light reflection 8% Light transmission 89% Blockage UV 97%
- Latin names and origins is found in the description that come with the product.
- BESPOKE, NOT MASS PRODUCED